[pc110] TouchPad driver (was PC110 For Sale)

Rex K. Perkins (rexkp nospam at pobox.com)
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 22:03:49 -0500

RE: "Touchpad drivers installed."

Folks,

please do not distribute my TouchPad driver (WMPadDrv)! I offer it free to
the community but ask that it isn't distributed. There's a note to that
effect on the web page and in the readme copyright.

Please respect my copyright.

In this case, the new owner can download the driver from my web page.

At the current time, only PocketComputers is authorized to distribute my
drivers.

Cheers,

Rex.