Re: [pc110] performance/usability issues

Josh (jg nospam at thegrid.net)
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 11:21:04 -0800

LINUX runs great.
Heard X runs quite nicely if you got the 20MB model & a nice size drive.
the pointing device is irritating at times, but you can get a touchpad
driver for both X & even Windows95, so there are ways around it.
Key borad works for me, a little getting used to, but it has given me no
problems.
The libretto is a little more powerful, but it is bigger & uglier.
I prefer a PC110 hands down, I would get a laptop befroe I bought a
Libretto.

*********** REPLY PARTITION ***********