[pc110] Re: PC110 Universal AC Adapter

Borre Ludvigsen (borrel nospam at nasrallah.ludvigsen.hiof.no)
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 20:34:04 +0100 (CET)

There are som images at
http://abdallah.hiof.no/~borrel/misc/07H0629.html

There was no problem obtaining it in Norway a month or so ago. It works
fine, the only problem is that it is slightly underpowered compaired to
the original. Enough so that it will not carry the surge when external
keyboard, mouse and monitor are attached to the dock. At least this one
will not.

- Barre

Børre Ludvigsen - http://www.hiof.no/~borrel/