Re: [pc110] Linux on CF

Fringe Ryder (fringe nospam at fringeweb.com)
Sun, 03 Oct 1999 07:40:23 -0700

There are others of us running Linux on the PC110. That doesn't mean we
run it off the CompactFlash.

I run it on a 260MB hardcard; my compact flash is too small to be of much
use except as a common partition between Win95 and Linux.

Now for the big secret: Since you asked a very specific question few people
could answer, and few people answered, does that mean there are few people
out there? In general, people on this list only respond when they have
something constructive to say. You want lots of bandwidth-hogging
messages, try a warez or chevy-camero list. <g>