Re: [pc110] Has anybody tried the IBM Microdrive on the PC110

jg (jg nospam at thegrid.net)
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 22:09:50 -0700

Well I don't have a PC110 right now to play with...
I am glad too as the temptation to spend money is too great for me...
" see what I can make work with my PC110 "....
almost every weekend in Silicon valley, it can be devastating to a pocket book.

Anyhow, back to storage - I think the Calluna Type II is a viable storage
option at 260MB.
That along with the new Type II wireless IP modems is really tempting...
The Atom drive is a hefty 1GB but at $700, I'd pass...

For now I am happy with my 535 & Palm V.

I miss my 110 's "coolness", but I manage with the 535 (98+LINUX+VMware=
cool)... I may eventually get a 235/235-20
when I can find one (Dynamism doesn't have'em anymore)...