Re: [pc110] pc110 pcmcia hard drives

Fringe Ryder (fringe nospam at fringeweb.com)
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 06:02:39 -0700

As of last week, MicroWarehouse in San Jose only had the 260 and 340MB
PCMCIA hard disks in stock. I've heard of 540MB units, but have not seen
one and they are apparently not readily available on the open market.

You will want to buy a 20MB system with a docking station. The drive is
exchangeable, don't worry about that.

Regards