Re: [pc110] T-Zone internal modem upgrade ....

josh (jg nospam at izap.com)
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 11:57:35 +0100

Hello, I take it you live here in the Bay Area (South bay?), I'm curioius as to
where you bought your PC110 from...
I am just about ready to buy one but am unsure of who I should buy from & where I
can get teh best setup and possibly extra's, support etc... for a non-Japanese
understanding person.
Thanks.

josh