Re: [pc110] Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 08:52:50 +0200

Prashant (pgi1 nospam at postoffice2.mail.cornell.edu)
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 15:28:54 -0500 (EST)

I have one. I am deciding whether to keep it or not (I *LOVE* having
the PCMCIA card slot) to "upgrade" to a smaller and leaner Agenda
handheld.

It does NOT have 20 MB though! Only an 8MB beast. You would have to find
the extra memory and install it. I live in Boston, USA.

good luck,
Prashant

PS - I only cc'd the whole list because I thought my upgrade path might be
an interesting topic for discussion ;) Didn't want to start a flame war.
If no one is interested please ignore and excuse my intrusion.