Re: [pc110] Experiences with RedHat 6 on PC110

Fringe Ryder (fringe nospam at fringeweb.com)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 20:36:03 -0700

SuSE has a "tiny install" mode. You can get it pretty small, perhaps close
to that. However, it requires about 300MB DURING install; it must clean
everything up after.

I don't find moving files to-and-from the PC110 to be worth the effort of
upgrading though, especially for security fixes. The thing is never hooked
to anything else, so how big can my security risks be? <G>