Re: [pc110] ping...

Robin O'Leary (robin nospam at acm.org)
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 12:18:13 +0000

--Zs/RYxT/hKAHzkfQ

On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 03:01:42AM +1000, Eugene Kang wrote:
> umm.. anyone still post here?
Not often. New people do still subscribe to the list, so there must be
some continued interest in the PC110.
=2E..
> It probably has been discussed to death... I've tried to go through the
> archives, but whoa, they're totally screwed up!
Sorry about that; hypermail got confused. I've rebuilt the indexes and
it seems OK to me now. If there are still problems, let me know.

Robin.
--=20
R.M.O'Leary <robin nospam at acm.org> +44 7010 7070 44, PO Box 20, Swansea SA2 8YB, UK

--Zs/RYxT/hKAHzkfQ