Re: [pc110] deleting files and kernel

Ricardo Muggli (mugglr nospam at krypton.mankato.msus.edu)
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 10:49:10 -0600 (CST)

I only have the PC110. No expansion base, floppy, cdrom, etc. I have a 45
MB Viking CF card with a PCMCIA adaptor. I also have a notebook computer
that has PCMCIA ports. I can create a filesystem on the CF card and put
all the necesasry files that are needed to boot.
That would be great if I could get a copy of your kernel!

Thanks,
- ricardo