1. The internal flash disk works
2. External flash disks work plugged in all the time
(unplugging them works ok but dont try and swap them)
3. The soundblaster clone is a crap 8bit soundblaster clone
but its a good clone
4. The voice modem, irda and serial chip all work fine
5. The parallel port works fine and PLIP works
6. The keyboard map is weird (download the right keymap)
7. The mouse is a PS/2 - it works as a PS/2 but is a pain
to use IMHO
8. The little scribble pad on top is totally non standard.
I wrote a linux driver for it, Robin O Leary then turned
it into a mouse driver so you can use it glidepoint style.
9. APM works including suspend and power management.
I don't know how to software switch CPU speed, switch the irda/serial
ports around or set a wakeup time reliably. Most of the stuff PS2 does
basically. That would be nice to know in detail.