Re: [pc110] Can't get PC110 to boot from floppy to begin

Fringe Ryder (fringe nospam at fringeweb.com)
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 16:23:51 -0800

Not to be a smarta$$ or anything, but did you check your CMOS settings?
Remember that one of the options is boot device, and you don't need the
floppy on that list.

If you're not sure, turn the machine off, turn it on and immediately
(before the beep) hit and hold F1. It's a menu option.