Re: [pc110] XFree86

Jeff Miller (jmiller nospam at tellcity.net)
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 20:18:05 -0500 (EST)

OK... Cool. The problem is that my source for rpms of 3.1.2 was the
RedHat ftp site. Looks like they started cleaning up old versions. All
that is left is 3.2.1 and the updates.

Any other sources?

BTW... I have metroX 4.0.1 running 16 color. Still would be nice to have
SVGA.

Thanks

J_

Jeffrey M. Miller, CNE jeff_miller nospam at oldnational.com
Senior Internetworking Analyst jmiller nospam at tellcity.net
Old National Bank Service Corp.
... Any resemblance between the above views and those of
my employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are
purely coincidental. Any resemblance between the above
and my own views is non-deterministic. The question of
the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold
them is left as an exercise for the reader. The question of
the existence of the reader is left as an exercise for the
second god coefficient. (A discussion of non-orthogonal,
non-integral polytheism is beyond the scope of this
signature.)