Re: [pc110] LILO probs on PCMCIA HDD.

Josh (jg nospam at thegrid.net)
Thu, 21 May 1998 15:16:15 -0700

Do you know how to get LILO to boot from the 260MB Type III drive???
I cant get past L 04040404040404040404040404...........
I am using the 4MB ROM as Swap Space & have 40MB of the 260 MB Type III allocated for LINUX, the other 208 is for WIN95/DOS.

Any pointers/help?

I have System Commander Deluxe, PC110 Boot order is Floppy, PCMCIA, HDD1.
Sounds like it should work and I am close, but no cigar...
Anything? Anybody?

*********** REPLY PARTITION ***********