Re: [pc110] PC110 PS/2 adapter group purchase

Jason J. Horton (jason nospam at intercom.com)
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 16:49:48 -0400

I don't get it, I can single order one for $9 + $25 shipping which
equals $34, or I can go in on this group perchase and pay $35
plus shipping $?? thru the group purchase deal. Sounds cheaper to
but a single one. WHats the deal here?

-J