Re: [pc110] SHUTDOWN POWER COMMAND(s) for PC110

Thomas Harding (tharding nospam at sover.net)
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 15:46:25 -0500

No, the original Win95 will shut the power off in a computer, if the bios
is new enough. When I upgraded my CPU and MB, my original win95 started
powering down the system when it was shut down.