Re: [pc110] SHUTDOWN POWER COMMAND(s) for PC110

Jon McClintock (jammer nospam at ecst.csuchico.edu)
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 21:53:18 -0800 (PST)

Hmm. I think that the auto-shutoff is only implemented in Win95 OSR2.
Check the System item under Control Panel. If it says '4.00.950 B', then
you have it, if it only says 4.00.950, then you have the original.

If you do have OSR2, check the options under the "Power" section of the
control panel.

-Jon