Re: [pc110] Contacting T-Zone in Japan

Eric Bartels (bartels nospam at maths.ox.ac.uk)
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 10:29:31 +0000 (GMT)

Available probably from next week onwards.
24.800 Yen plus 5000 for installation plus shipping if you cannot do it
yourself.
Involves taking the little machine apart. No drivers supplied - runs
as standard modem under Win95. No info on voicemail functions.
That's the info i got from them last week.

Eric