Re: [pc110] Free PC110 parts, FS docking station

Rex K. Perkins (rexkp nospam at pobox.com)
Thu, 05 Apr 2001 12:16:42 -0400

That's very odd. That might be the mobo or the (internal) power supply.
IMHO, the effort to replace either isn't worth it for an issue like that.

Could even be a software issue I guess. Have you tried flashing the BIOS?

Cheers,

Rex.