Re: [pc110] Free PC110 parts, FS docking station

Eugene Kang (s806803 nospam at student.uq.edu.au)
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 01:42:17 +1000 (GMT+1000)

On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, Rex K. Perkins wrote:

> I am clearing out my box of spare parts from PC110s from when I was
> repairing them. Let me know if you have a missing or damaged part on your
> PC110 and I'll see what I can do about sending you a replacement.

err.. I have this problem with mine where the battery meter doesn't work
when the charger is unplugged. i.e. the part on the LCD that shows how
many % remaining is blank. When I plug in the charger, the % display comes
up and correctly (i assume) shows the remaining % left.

I have tried forcing it to display battery level all the time, but if I do
that, it'll just be totally blank.

any idea what part I would need?

thanks!

> Also, I have for sale a new in box docking station, first $95 (plus
> shipping) gets it.

sigh... wish I could afford that!