Re: [pc110] Newbie: Where is the best place to strart?

Fringe Ryder (fringe nospam at fringeweb.com)
Wed, 24 May 2000 09:21:18 -0700

The approach I took was to install to the harddisk, by copying the modules
over to the CF as needed.

This allowed me the flexibility to install it on the PC110 without a live
connection to a source for all the data (e.g. CD-ROM or network.)