RE: [pc110] PC 110, Win95, and Y2K

DelBusso Anthony J (delbusso.aj nospam at mellon.com)
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:59:11 -0500

I ran into the very same problem. I got around it though. Try this:

- Set the PC110's date in the BIOS to anything before Y2K
- Reboot into Win95
- Set the date within Win95 to the correct date

This will change the date within the BIOS as well. If you reboot after this
into the BIOS setup the date should be correct, and Win95 will see the
correct date from now on as well.

Tony